Friday, October 29, 2010

After effect time

After 6 hours waiting for Maya to render wasn't really fun. After rendering I realised the format of the pictures are .IFF format, and After Effect couldn't read it. Holding back my tears I find a solution to solve it easy, I used FCheck to change the image format to .tiff, and after a bit waiting time I can finally start polishing the video.

I needed to learn how to do the smoke effect in After Effect, and I went online to search for online tutorials. The smoke effect is pretty easy to do, however I had to play it around for a bit to match to what I needed. After making all the smoke effect for each nuclear powers, I checked and checked and decided that I'm done, and rendered it out.










After 1.5 hour waiting for it to render, and come back to check, and to my horror, I forgot to add the background in...just perfect luck...









So I went back to After Effect and add the background in and run through the video roughly and hit render, hoping it will turn out good and that I will make it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment